Sunday, September 30, 2007

Good Work!

Congratulations on a productive semester. The work was generally quite good and the jury was pleased with the results. From my perspective I think most of you advanced quite a bit during the semester. My hope is that you keep the fire stoked and take next semester to the next level of thinking.

Jaclyn, Amr, and Rick each took a model and they will coordinate with you for return or pick up. I have Matt's and Eddie's. We can coordinate the same.

Good wishes to each of you - Ted

2 comments:

David Streebin said...

Ted, it was a great studio and I appreciate your insight and assistance getting us through it. I really enjoyed the learning experience.

Thanks to everyone else as well for new friendships and the experiences each one of you brought to the class.
Until January,
David

Matt Anderle said...

Ted,

I will send you an e-mail to coordinate the return of my model.

Thanks for pushing me to several new mediums for modeling. I don't think I would have ever done clay models without your suggestion. I feel that was a great learning experience to compliment the studio. It took a little bit to get used to the material but I was happy with the results.

Hope to see you in January 'pushing' other first semester design students!